- Partial classes are no longer supported. Use modules!
mustachescript for rendering templates on the command line.
- ctemplate compat: Partials are indicated by >, not <
- Bugfix: Context miss should return nil, not empty string. Fixes 1.9.x
- Bugfix: Ignore bad constant names when autoloading
- Partials now respect the
- Added tpl-mode.el to contrib/ for us Emacs users.
- Rack::Bug bugfix: ensure benchmark is required before using it
- Rack::Bug: truncate too-large variables (click expands them)
- Stopped raising context miss exceptions by default
Mustache.raise_on_context_misssetting (defaults to false)
- Throw Mustache::ContextMiss when raise_on_context_miss is true and we encounter a miss.
- The default template extension is now "mustache" (instead of "html").
- Added the
Mustache.view_classmethod which autoloads a class using the new
view_pathsettings. Should be used by plugin developers.
- Updated the Sinatra extension to use the new
- Unclosed sections now throw a helpful error message
- Report line numbers on unclosed section errors
- Added Rack::Bug panel
- Bugfix: Partials in Sinatra were using the wrong path.
- Added mustache.vim to contrib/ (Thanks Juvenn Woo!)
- Support string keys in contexts (not just symbol keys).
- Bugfix: # and / were not permitted in tag names. Now they are.
- Bugfix: Partials in Sinatra needed to know their extension and path
- Bugfix: Using the same boolean section twice was failing
- Set Delimiter tags are now supported. See the README
- Improved error message when an enumerable section did not return all hashes.
- Added a shortcut: if a section's value is a single hash, treat is as a one element array whose value is the hash.
- Bugfix: String templates set at the class level were not compiled
- Added a class-level
compiled?method for checking if a template has been compiled.
- Added an instance-level
- Cache template compilation in Sinatra
- Improved documentation
- Fixed single line sections
- Broke preserved indentation (issue #2)
- Mustache.underscore can now be called without an argument
- Settings now mostly live at the class level, excepting
- Any setting changes causes the template to be recompiled