#=== Visual Composer Multilanguage === Contributors: allurewebsolutions Author URI: https://allurewebsolutions.com Plugin URI: https://vc-multilanguage.allureprojects.com/ Tags: visual composer, multilanguage, multi-language, translate, translation Donate link: https://allurewebsolutions.com/product/donation Requires at least: 3.0 Tested up to: 4.9.7 Stable tag: 2.1.1
This is an add-on plugin for WPBakery Visual Composer that adds multilanguage support and functionality. Version 2.0 now also has automatic translations that you can turn on.
##== Description == This is an add-on plugin for WPBakery Visual Composer that adds functionality of a language switcher, making it very easy to create a multi-language site without an additional multi-language or translation plugin.
In version 2.0, we've added support for automatic translations using the Google Cloud Translate API.
##== Installation ==
- Activate the plugin. Must have Visual Composer also activated.
- Go to plugin settings and input the languages you would like to support.
- Go to VC editor and add rows. Select language from the dropdown and add a class of "language" to the extra classes section.
- For auto translation, you follow step 3, but leave the text-block inside the row empty.
##== Screenshots ==
- Settings screen
- Edit VC row and select language from dropdown
- Add "language class"
- Full setup
##== Changelog == 1.0: Initial release 1.0.1: Update readme and screenshots 2.0: Add automatic translation functionality 2.1: Added default language setting