An inferred biomass biogeochemical model of Mystic Lake.
- by: Scott W Olesen (email@example.com)
- development page: http://github.com/swo/mystic
- main page: http://almlab.mit.edu/mystic.html
- Matlab (developed with version 8)
- Python (developed with version 2.7)
$ git clone http://github.com/almlab/mystic.git
analysis/: Tool for plotting timecourses and the profiles for rates and concs.
bin/: Main matlab scripts.
simulation/: Scripts for running the model with easily-adjustable parameters and displaying the output.
lake.cfg: Configuration for the simulation.
README.md: This file.
To run the model,
lake.cfgwith the desired parameters.
run_interactive_defaults.m, which supplies the values in
- In Matlab, run
run_interactive.m. This requires the
bin/folder to be on Matlab's path. If running in the terminal, you can use the
set_matlab_path.pyscript to do this.
- The output of the simulation is stored in
rates_historyvariables. You can write them to files using
To make timecourses and end-time plots for all the rates and chemical concentrations, copy the desired
history.mat data file to
analysis/ and run