- Add "gem 'youthtree-settings' to your Gemfile"
- Run bundle install
Simply add the gem,file in your
and use on the Settings object. Note that you can use:
Setting.name.other?- check for a key
Simply put a yaml file in
config/settings.yml. As an example:
--- default: some_key: 1 nested: true production: google_analytics: identifier: "UA-XXXXXXXX-X" mailer: contact_email: "firstname.lastname@example.org" from: "email@example.com" host: "site.com" delivery_method: smtp smtp_settings: address: smtp.gmail.com port: 587 authentication: plain enable_starttls_auto: true domain: site.com user_name: firstname.lastname@example.org password: yourpassword development: mailer: contact_email: "email@example.com" from: "firstname.lastname@example.org" host: "localhost:3000" delivery_method: sendmail test: mailer: contact_email: "email@example.com" from: "firstname.lastname@example.org" host: "example.com" delivery_method: test
- Fork the project.
- Make your feature addition or bug fix.
- Add tests for it. This is important so I don't break it in a future version unintentionally.
- Commit, do not mess with rakefile, version, or history. (if you want to have your own version, that is fine but bump version in a commit by itself I can ignore when I pull)
- Send me a pull request. Bonus points for topic branches.
Copyright (c) 2010 Youth Tree. See LICENSE for details.