A complete FTP client extension for Google Chrome.
You will need a few things to download and compile the plugin:
After installing those, open terminal/console and execute:
cd ~ git clone git://github.com/alongubkin/chromeftp.git chromeftp cd chromeftp/plugin scons
To add the extension to Chrome, follow the following steps:
- Click on the wrench icon on Chrome and choose Tools > Extensions (On Mac, use Windows > Extension).
- If Developer mode has a + by it, click the + to add developer information to the page. The + changes to a -, and more buttons and information appear.
- Click the Load unpacked extension button.
- In the file dialog, navigate to /extension and click OK.
- Fork it.
- Create a branch.
- Commit your changes.
- Push to the branch.
- Create an issue with a link to your branch.
Copyright (C) 2011 Alon Gubkin
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.