Business Support Finder
Faceted search application for finding business support and finance options.
This is a Ruby on Rails application that is a frontend to business-support-api
It's a precursor to finder-frontend application, and should be merged in to it at some point. Currently it uses some filtering behaviour that
finder-frontend does not support;
- location/postcode filtering
- a mix of
- business-support-api: Provides scheme filtering/results.
- content-store: Provides content and metadata.
- publishing-api: this app sends data to the content-store.
- static: Provides shared GOV.UK assets and templates.
- rummager: this app indexes its pages for search via Rummager.
Running the application
On GOV.UK development machines:
$ bowl businesssupportfinder
Running the test suite
$ bundle exec rake
Publishing to GOV.UK
bundle exec rake publishing_api:publishwill send the business support finder pages to the publishing-api.
bundle exec rake rummager:indexwill send the data to Rummager for indexing in search.