- 'Breadcrumb' trail is now populated from the artefact data. It adds the section and subsection.
- Artefact is expected to follow the format emitted by the Content API
- Artefact has to be explicitly passed to slimmer.
- RelatedItemsInserter uses passed artefact instead of calling out to panopticon.
- Slimmer now strips all X-Slimmer-* HTTP headers from the final response.
- new LogoClassInserter module - adds classes to the
#wrapperelement to control the appearence of the directgov and businesslink logos
- Rounded Corners!!! (it is 2.0 after all)
- Moved templates into slimmer rather than using separate static project
- Added railtie so that slimmer can be dropped into a rails app without configuration
- Began to write gasp tests!