* COPYING: Replace GPL text with zlib license text. * libmd3/convert.c, libmd3/convert.h, libmd3/endian.c, libmd3/endian.h, libmd3/inttypes.h, libmd3/loader.c, libmd3/loader.h, libmd3/mesh.h, libmd3/structure.h, tests/checksizes.c, tests/dumpmd3.c, tests/rendermd3.c: Revert to original zlib license text wording, as it is approved as GPL compatible by the Free Software Foundation.
* configure.ac: Increment version to 0.1.94 for release. * NEWS: Add news item for release, and note about previous internal release. * libmd3/convert.c, libmd3/convert.h, libmd3/endian.c, libmd3/endian.h, libmd3/inttypes.h, libmd3/loader.c, libmd3/loader.h, libmd3/mesh.h, libmd3/structure.h, tests/checksizes.c, tests/dumpmd3.c, tests/rendermd3.c: Attempt one at a more GPL compatable license wording.
* libmd3/loader.c: Don't free mesh when it fails to load. Free all the meshes as that is how they were allocated. * libmd3/loader.c, libmd3/loader.h: Add libmd3_file_free() to free the entire structure. * tests/dumpmd3.c: Test that libmd3_file_free works. * configure.ac: Increment interface version.
* configure.ac: Check if libm is required for sin() and cos() functions. * tests/Makefile.am: Fix libraries for the tests so they pick up libm if required. * tests/dumpmd3.c: Dump mesh normals as part of dumping the entire model. * tests/rendermd3.c: Enable lighting, and experiment with rendering using the normals.
* configure.ac: Cleanup. * libmd3/inttypes.h: New header to handle int types on older platforms without C99. * libmd3/mesh.h, libmd3/structure.h: Use new abstracted int types header. * tests/checksizes.c: Check that assumptions made about word sizes are correct.
* libmd3/convert.h, libmd3/convert.c: Add function to remove the env texcoords from the vertex data, so that rendering is more efficient if they are not required. * tests/dumpmd3.c: Improve error handling, and test vertex conversion function. * tests/rendermd3.c: Try out using the vertex conversion functionality.