* COPYING: Replace GPL text with zlib license text. * libmd3/convert.c, libmd3/convert.h, libmd3/endian.c, libmd3/endian.h, libmd3/inttypes.h, libmd3/loader.c, libmd3/loader.h, libmd3/mesh.h, libmd3/structure.h, tests/checksizes.c, tests/dumpmd3.c, tests/rendermd3.c: Revert to original zlib license text wording, as it is approved as GPL compatible by the Free Software Foundation.
* configure.ac: Increment version to 0.1.94 for release. * NEWS: Add news item for release, and note about previous internal release. * libmd3/convert.c, libmd3/convert.h, libmd3/endian.c, libmd3/endian.h, libmd3/inttypes.h, libmd3/loader.c, libmd3/loader.h, libmd3/mesh.h, libmd3/structure.h, tests/checksizes.c, tests/dumpmd3.c, tests/rendermd3.c: Attempt one at a more GPL compatable license wording.
* libmd3/loader.c: Don't free mesh when it fails to load. Free all the meshes as that is how they were allocated. * libmd3/loader.c, libmd3/loader.h: Add libmd3_file_free() to free the entire structure. * tests/dumpmd3.c: Test that libmd3_file_free works. * configure.ac: Increment interface version.
* configure.ac: Cleanup. * libmd3/inttypes.h: New header to handle int types on older platforms without C99. * libmd3/mesh.h, libmd3/structure.h: Use new abstracted int types header. * tests/checksizes.c: Check that assumptions made about word sizes are correct.
* libmd3/convert.h, libmd3/convert.c: Add function to remove the env texcoords from the vertex data, so that rendering is more efficient if they are not required. * tests/dumpmd3.c: Improve error handling, and test vertex conversion function. * tests/rendermd3.c: Try out using the vertex conversion functionality.
* libmd3/structure.h: Change comments, and attributes of in-files structures due to improved understanding. * libmd3/loader.c: Re-write loader to work using start positions and seeking, rather than just reading sequentially, and hoping sections are in the right order. * tests/dumpmd3.c: Fix typos and new names in dump output. * tests/rendermd3.c: Use the official 1/64 scale and make the window bigger.
* Add -std=c89 to compile flags to ensure ANSI C compatability. * libmd3/loader.c: Correct check of mesh count when loading, and add meshes to the file structure. * libmd3/loader.c, libmd3/loader.h, libmd3/mesh.h, libmd3/structure.h: Fix C99/C++ style comments. * tests/dumpmd3.c: Implement dumping the mesh header.
* libmd3/mesh.h: New structure for all the data associated with a mesh. * libmd3/loader.h: Tweak the file structure to hold the mesh data pointers using new mesh data structure. * libmd3/loader.c: Add code to load the mesh header, and skins.