HSV Color Clock
Color changing clock representing visually time by using the HSV color space.
HSV Color Clock is a little experiment with the purpose of representing visually time by using the HSV (Hue, Saturation, Value) Color Space representation ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HSL_and_HSV ). It adheres to the following rules:
- Colors cannot repeat and each minute of the day should match a different color.
- 12.00 midday should match to White color (0% Saturation and 100% of Value).
- 00.00 midnight should correspond to Black color (0% Saturation and 0% Value).
- Color change has to be done gradually and no sudden big step should happen between contiguous minutes.
- Hue value will follow the rotation of the hours handler (0°:red, 60°:yellow, 120°:green, 180°:cyan, 240°:blue, 300°:magenta).