Spark HTML/CSS Framework
A Responsive HTML/CSS Framework built to be: light, easy to customize, and attractive.
“Simplicity is an acquired taste. Mankind, left free, instinctively complicates life.”
-Katharine Fullerton Gerould
Why use Spark?
- Fully Responsive with breakpoint files for: Mobile, Tablet, Desktop, and TVs.
- Uses Flexbox grid for vertical centering, and nesting grids.
- HTML5 page template, so you can get up and running fast.
- Uses Gulp.js for an efficient workflow.
- Uses SCSS for css preprocessing.
- SEO best practices baked in.
- Download or clone the project to your desired location.
- In terminal navigate to location, and type 'npm install' to fetch dependencies.
- Type 'gulp' for scss js img and html tasks or 'gulp watch' for watch task.
That's it, go change the world.
Spark has two folders a 'src' and 'dist'. The src folder is the one you want to edit in. After you run Gulp the compressed css img and js files will be pushed to dist ready for production.
Credits & Inspiration
MIT Open Source