- Improved and stable Xdai bridge, with graphical cues and much better error handling.
- Updated dashboard with better setup flow and checklist for items to complete.
- Oracle has improved flexibility so that we can easily move existing deployments onto a subnet dao.
- Fixes for Rita crashing when a password is set
- Multihomed exits are now on by default, increasing reliability.
- Routers now implement a debt limit to better support running with no balance for long periods
- More secure exit signup using libsodium
You can find flashing and getting started instructions here
This page contains images for supported devices, these images collect and send bug reports and technical operation data about billing and the mesh network automatically while we're Beta. No data about your browsing or home network is collected ever. All metrics we collect are held for no more than 14 days for debugging purposes.
If you would like images for other devices, or images with all data collection turned off by default see the releases section of the readme