Portfolio CMS running on .Net Core 2.1 and Angular.
- Working perfect with Docker.
- Working on SQLite and MS SQL (Can be improve to working with postgreSQL and MariaDB)
- Still many to do with Frontend + Authorization
- Maybe Admin Panel as Panel
Finally Changed readme:)
If you have more than 1 GB Memory you can use docker-compose build on production machine, but I suggest to use my image from docker and use own config :) or build your image in cloud https://hub.docker.com/r/aluspl/lifelike/
- Net Core 2.1: dotnet run
- Docker: docker build
- Docker-Compose: docker-compose up (best option)