This plugin is unmaintained and deprecated, and no loger listed in the WordPress Plugin directory.
Wordpress plugin made to comply with European Union's 2009/136/CE Directive. Optimized with the Spanish rules.
Contributors: alvaromartinezmajado Tags: cookies, eu cookie directive, spanish law Requires at least: 3.0 Tested up to: 3.4.1 Stable tag: 0.1 version: 0.1
Get in line with the law and add an 'Accept Cookies' button to your website
== Description ==
This plugin helps you to comply with the 2009/136/CE Directive, whose requirements require you to not install cookies in users' browser untill they permit so, explicitly or implicitly.
It gives your visitors the option to opt in (or leave the webpage) any third party applications such as Google Analytics or Ad Sense. The plugin then leaves a cookie of its own to remember them next time. The cookie will expire after one year.
Questions? Please see http://alvaro.cat/obrador/plugin-per-a-wordpress-gestio-de-cookies.html
== Installation ==
To install the plugin manually:
- Extract the contents of the archive (zip file)
- Upload the folder and its contents to your ‘/wp-content/plugins’ folder
- Activate the plugin through the Plugins section in your WordPress admin panel
- You should see a new "CookiesControl" item under "Options" menu where you can config some settings.
Check the new "CookiesControl" item under "Options" menu, where an info screen will provide you further details. Check also the Widgets screen: a new "CookiesControl" widget should be available. The code in CookiesControl widgets will be executed only after the user has accepted the cookies.
== Screenshots ==
- Dafault output view
== Changelog ==
= 0.1 =
- Changes made from Christian Senior's Choc Chip EU Cookie WordPress Plugin 1.0 ** Now it works with implicit consent ** Gettexted ** More formal writing