Pressmark: Social Bookmark with Wordpress
Pressmark with a Wordpress installation with all you need to start a social bookmarking website (like del.icio.us, sabros.us, …).
- Get Pressmark sources:
- Download it from Github
- If you’ve got git installed, clone it from Github (to easily get last updated)
git clone git://github.com/alx/pressmark.git pressmark
- Move the source to your webserver, ask a geek how to do it if you don’t know :)
- Wordpress configuration: copy ‘wp-config-sample.php’ to ‘wp-config.php’ and fill up the MySQL database information.
- Access to the website where you’ve installed Pressmark, and begin the “2 min. installation” from Wordpress
- Now that your website is ready, go in the administration pages and activate the following options:
- In ‘Setting’: select ‘Anyone can register’ and set the ‘New User Default Role’ to ‘Author’ if you want your users to post links;
- In ‘Plugins’: activate ‘WP-OpenID’ plugin