Hackbright Intro Final Project
Guess a GitHubber! This a fun little game which uses this txt file.
The program randomly picks a GitHubber. Your mission, if you choose to accept, is to guess where this GitHubber lives.
- Open terminal - on mac use spotlight search - command + spacebar & type "terminal" & enter
- Clone the project to your computer. Type or copy & paste:
$ git clone https://github.com/alysonla/hb-intro-final-project.git
- cd into the project folder. Type or copy & paste:
$ cd hb-intro-final-project
python guessing_game.pyto start the game
$ python guessing_game.py
- Guess a GitHubber! Enter the number of your location guess
- To play again, press the up arrow & enter
All pull requests welcome!
Ideas for additional features
- If incorrect, print out the GitHubber's site url from team.txt file.
- Sort out multiples so San Francisco doesn't appear more than once in possible_locations list
- Allow for option to choose last X GitHubbers in list.
- Put game into a loop to automatically keep playing until someone types 'end' etc