PHPCI is a free and open source continuous integration tool specifically designed for PHP. We've built it with simplicity in mind, so whilst it doesn't do everything Jenkins can do, it is a breeze to set up and use.
Please be aware that PHPCI is a beta-release project, so whilst it is very stable, there may be bugs and/or missing features.
Current Build Status
##What it does:
- Clones your project from Github, Bitbucket or a local path
- Allows you to set up and tear down test databases.
- Installs your project's Composer dependencies.
- Runs through any combination of the supported plugins.
- You can mark directories for the plugins to ignore.
- You can mark certain plugins as being allowed to fail (but still run.)
##What it doesn't do (yet):
- Virtualised testing.
- Multiple PHP-version tests.
- Multiple testing workers.
- Install PEAR or PECL extensions.
##Contributing Contributions from others would be very much appreciated! If you just want to make a simple change, simply fork the repository, and send us a pull request when you're ready.
If you'd like to get more involved in developing PHPCI or to become a maintainer / committer on the main PHPCI repository, join the mailing list.