Basic TODO List (v0.1.2)
Small PHP web script to allow multiple developers on a project maintain a communal TODO list to help development.
Be sure to also check out my Not-So-Simple TODO list: https://github.com/amadeuspzs/TODO/tree/NSS-TODO
Be sure to also check out my Not-So-Simple TODO list with Crontab support: https://github.com/amadeuspzs/TODO/tree/NSS-TODO-CJ
- Flatfile database (one file)
- Add, Complete, Remove options
- Basic file locking mechanism to make sure one developer updates at a time (avoids confusion)
- Easy to integrate into site template/design (v0.1.1)
- Security available through directory protection (.htaccess) not included.
Demo & Use
The script is ready to run "out-of-the-box", as long as the $file is writeable.
Visit http://amadeus.maclab.org/_demo/todo-0.1.2/ to see a live demo (resets hourly).
Added "Toggle All", improved form control elements (pressing return adds a new entry).
Included easy HTML integration.