This is a Prisoner's Dilemma simulation written in Clojure.
I've selected the payoffs and names based on Richard Dawkins' description in The Selfish Gene.
The plan will be to develop a few different tournament types starting with a simple, random number of rounds and ending with an evolutionary tournament where strategies are paid with offspring.
The goal of this project is to learn both Clojure and some basic evolutionary/genetic programming techniques while having fun.
lein depsto download the dependencies
lein replto experiment
lein margto generate the documentation
- Organize the namespace, break functions out into files by logical function
- Drive the implementation with tests
- Build the language up to the problem
- Create the game and tournament abstractions
- Create more strategies (ten would be nice)!
- Use (clojure.contrib.combinatorics/selections [s1 s2 ... sn] 2) for the pairings
Copyright (C) 2011 Christian Romney
Distributed under the Eclipse Public License, the same as Clojure.