This project demonstrates the Window Aggregation of Kafka Streams. The window used is a TimeWindow (other windows are Sliding and Session). This is a fixed time window of one minute.
Running this Project
- You should have JAVA 8 and Maven installed on your system to build this project.
- To Build run mvn clean package and the final artifact will be present in target directory of the project with name event-windowing-0.0.1-SNAPSHOT-jar-with-dependencies.jar
- Beofre running this project enure that you have a topic with name raw_clicks with atleast 8 partitions
- To run type java -jar event-windowing-0.0.1-SNAPSHOT-jar-with-dependencies.jar /path/to/streaming.properties /path/to/topics.properties totalNumberOfInstances
- A dummy producer is present, to generate raw click stream.