This is a prototype of the popular classic game Connect 4.
How to play: The game involves two players, and each player gets one (1) move per turn. In each turn, a player must choose a column to drop their piece. The pieces fall down (because of pseudo-gravity) and go to the bottom most space available. Player 1 is red, Player 2 is black. Each player's goal is to create a sequence of four (4) pieces horizontally, vertically, or diagonally. There are three outcomes of the game: player 1 wins, player 2 wins, draw.
Controls of the Game:
- Players can click on the column to drop their piece (or touch)
- Players can use the arrow keys to move through columns and space to drop on their physical keyboard (given they have one)
- Players can use A and D to move through columns and space to drop on their physical keyboard.
- Players can enable on-screen left, right, and drop keys and press the buttons.
Each player gets to enter their name for pseudo-points assigned to their name. Currently, no scores are stored anywhere to prove your victories.
Thank you for reading, enjoy!
Live demo can be found on amanbhimani.com
- Players can change names
- Keyboard controls (arrows, AD, Space, down)