I've joined the #100DaysOfCode Challenge.
If you've decided to join:
- Fork this repo.
- Read this: Join the #100DaysOfCode
- Code minimum an hour every day for the next 100 days.
- Fork this repo and commit to the Log every day.
- Change the date in Rules to the day you've started the challenge.
- Delete the examples in the log, or comment them out, and start filling it with your own content.
- Tweet your progress every day using the #100DaysOfCode hashtag.
- Follow 100DaysOfCode Twitter Bot that retweets all the tweets that contain the #100DaysOfCode hashtag. It's a great way to keep yourself motivated and to participate in the community. Thanks @amanhimself for creating it!
- If you find a great, helpful resource that others would benefit from, either submit a Pull Request to add it to the repo, or just tweet at me (see info below)
- If you have any questions or ideas about 100DaysOfCode (or other ideas), feel free to reach out to me on Twitter: @ka11away