Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
The GUN Documentation can be found here:
Below you can find the old documentation as a reference.
Chaining - reference table for chaining dependencies
GUN is designed to be as minimal as possible, with any additional functionality being provided via modules. Please refer to the modules page for a list of existing extensions. Please refer to the gun-extensions repo to see what extensions have been requested or to request an extension.
GUN users are encouraged to add their projects to this running projects list.
Snippets provide small examples of using gun and include micro-modules.
- Here's our guide to getting started with gun and understanding it's core concepts.
- Learn how to start a gun server, so your browsers can sync between themselves.
- Or just clone the gun starter app to see how it all fits together.
- Explore the power of graphs and how they can be used to represent useful data structures.
- If you haven't already done so, look at our README.
- Peruse the examples' source code.
- Check out our list of helpful API extensions.
- Usage Questions
- Use the
guntag on StackOverflow
- Add an issue to our GitHub repo
- Say hello on our Gitter channel
- Star our repository!
- Follow us!
- Show off your gun projects!
- Help us squish bugs
- Build some cool plugins
Designed with ♥ by Mark Nadal, the gun team, and many very awesome contributors. Liberally licensed under Zlib / MIT / Apache 2.0.