Plaked | Beyond the Apple
Classic Snake Game built using Pygame
Though internet is good at IIT Gandhinagar, but that day it's was not working for some hours. I was getting bored and i was not able to do my regular work as well. so i made this Classic Snake Game named Plaked | Beyond the Apple using Pygame Library of Python.
- Pause & Play - You can pause the game any time you want and then continue it from where you left.
- Easy to use - Everyhting is mentioned on the starting screen, download it and enjoy!
1.) Clone the repository by using this link :
2.) Go to your
Git directory, open terminal window there and the type these comands :
cd Plaked pip install -r requirements.txt python mainPlaked.py
Note : You need to have Python installed on your system.
All contributions accepted.
- Update the snake and the apple image.
- Add some kind of background sound to the game.
- Enhance the UI of the game.
- And an option to play and pause the sound.
You can report the bugs at the issue tracker
You can tweet me if you can't get it to work. In fact, you should tweet me anyway.
You can find a copy of the License at http://amarlearning.mit-license.org/