Command line Stalking using Python
____ ____ _ _ _ | _ \ _ _/ ___|| |_ __ _| | | _____ _ __ | |_) | | | \___ \| __/ _` | | |/ / _ \ '__| | __/| |_| |___) | || (_| | | < __/ | |_| \__, |____/ \__\__,_|_|_|\_\___|_| |___/
A very simple python script to check what your friend are doing on coding sites. You can see you friends Last visit, Last question solved, Last contest given. Currently, i am working on the version02 of script. You can download the version01 of this script here!
- Simple to use : Built with love so it's easy to use. Problem ? see the doc.
- Infinite options : There are many so i'll list all of them
- Add any number of usernames.
- single command will stalk every username.
- you can stalk any user anonymous.
- Secure : Belive me it's secure, till you take care of data file (no playing).
- Text Highlighting is cross platform - Supports Linux, MAC, Windows for the terminal based highlighting.
1.) Clone the repository by using this link :
2.) Go to your
Git directory, open terminal window there and the type these comands :
cd PyStalker && pip install -r requirements.txt python stalker.py
All contributions accepted.
- Make it password protected.
- Allow user to delete the records.
- check the validity of username.
- Add functionality of adding multiple usernames at a time.
- Ability to edit the content of a Data file.
- Add python3 support
- Encrypt the
DATAfile using Sqlcipher
- Add better UI using urwid
You can report the bugs at the issue tracker
You can tweet me if you can't get it to work. In fact, you should tweet me anyway.
You can find a copy of the License at http://amarlearning.mit-license.org/