Amazam is a product recognition app uses CloudSight image recognition and Amazon Product Advertising APIs.
How our app works
- Take a picture or select existing picture.
- Use keywords to filter data to Amazon if need.
- View on Amazon and buy it!
- Google account to use Firebase
- Android Studio
To install app from git repository, go your terminal and follow steps below:
git clone https://github.com/amazam/amazam.git yarn install
2. Run debug app
- In Android Studio, open folder of cloned project and build project.
- In Genymotion app, create/select virtual device to use.
- In terminal, type:
In VS code, download the React-Native Tools and enable the debugger
- Press play on the debugger to start the server.
In Genymotion, the app should deploy.
3. Launch production app
To deploy production app, follow 1. Installing and then in terminal, type: