Amber is still changing and growing rapidly. Here we list the brave folks who have started to use it in production nonetheless, building and strengthening our community. Are you using Amber in production at your company or project? Please add yourself in alphabetical order to the list under the corresponding industry!
- Tovi - Data Analysis Software
- Nikola NZT - electric UTV
Open Source Projects using Amber
Many developers around the world are trying Amber everyday, you can find a lot of projects on open source repositories like Github. Almost 100 projects are using Amber right now!.
Also you can use Wappalyzer to detect webapps using Amber. Here are some of them:
- Nocturne Project- Village Builder web application (source code)
- Amber Framework - Main website for Amber (source code)
- Amber Latest - App built with amber latest branch to test new features (source code)
- Ambrockets - A simple WebSockets example (source code)
- Triathlets - Web app for Vladivostok's triathlets (source code)
- Crystal [ANN] - Web site to announce new Crystal projects (source code)
- Sam's Page - Quick blog made on the Amberframework for a friend (source code)
- Bird app - Where birds are neat (source code)