With clipdiff, you can check the differences of 2 texts without saving them to files.
Windows, .NET 4.0 or higher.
This software is freeware. See LICENSE.
If you downloaded the binary file, open it to extract files. No setup programs are provied.
How to use
- Launch clipdiff.exe
- Copy first text you wanto check the difference.
- Click [Paste] button on the toolbar of clipdiff. The texts are pasted on the left pane of the main window.
- Copy second text you wanto check the difference.
- Click [Paste] again.
- Now you can compare the 2 texts.
- If you want to compare the differece of a word or a character, open context menu by right-cliking the line and select [docdiff(...)]
- Open commnad prompt from 64bit process and 32bit process, 2 processes has different enviroment values. check the differences with clipdiff.
- Open clipdiff, select [tools]->[Monitor clipboard].
- In the first command prompt, enter set | clip, this will set the environment values on the clipboard.
- In the second commnad prompt, enter samely set | clip.
- You can see the differences in the clipdiff.
Get the source code by executing following commands.
git clone https://github.com/erasoni/SessionGlobalMemory.git git clone https://github.com/erasoni/lsMisc.git git clone https://github.com/erasoni/clipdiff.git
And open clipdiff.sln and build.
Download binary from https://github.com/erasoni/clipdiff/releases.