Please sign in to comment.
Proposed fix for issue 243, adding DNS to the Ethernet library. Uses …
…a slightly modified version of the agreed API as the host/port parameters have been moved from the Client constructor to the Client::connect methods. This means it's possible for errors to be returned if the DNS lookup fails and also reduces the RAM footprint of the Client class as it no longer needs to store the host/port for later use in Client::connect.
- Loading branch information...
Showing with 503 additions and 26 deletions.
- +19 −3 libraries/Ethernet/Client.cpp
- +2 −4 libraries/Ethernet/Client.h
- +423 −0 libraries/Ethernet/Dns.cpp
- +41 −0 libraries/Ethernet/Dns.h
- +4 −0 libraries/Ethernet/IPAddress.h
- +2 −5 libraries/Ethernet/examples/PachubeClient/PachubeClient.pde
- +8 −10 libraries/Ethernet/examples/PachubeClientString/PachubeClientString.pde
- +2 −2 libraries/Ethernet/examples/TelnetClient/TelnetClient.pde
- +2 −2 libraries/Ethernet/examples/WebClient/WebClient.pde
Oops, something went wrong. Retry.