- Add delete_many to delete multiple selected sessions at once. (GertBerger)
- Use pillow instead of PIL. (GertBerger)
- WebOb requires that response.text is a unicode object. (GertBerger)
- Fix a couple resp.text unicode issues (skimbrel)
- Fix timezone-dependent test (skimbrel)
- Assign unicode template to body_unicode (jjguy)
- linesman updated to support webob>=1.2 (dahlia, skimbrel)
- Date sorting logic was not correct. (cpennington)
- os.abspath should have been os.path.abspath (lperalta)
- Updated unittests back to 100% to catch errors, such as the one lperalta found.
|Contributor:||Calen Pennington <cpennington>|
|Contributor:||Rudd Zwolinski <ruddzw>|
This release will break profile persistence from 0.1. This is because the default backend has been moved to SQLite, which is a much faster storage mechanism.
- Requests containing unicode no longer cause errors.
- Row hovering now works in all browsers. (Issue #2)
- Terminology for inlinetime, totaltime changed to match cProfile.
- Added notes for using Linesman with Django.
- Docstring additions across the board.
- Added ability to enable/disable profiling on-the-fly. (Issue #8)
- All or specific sessions can now be deleted from the session listing. (Issue #4)
- Introduced modular backends; now possible to store results in either entirely pickled form or in SQLite.
- Pie charts can be used to visually display time spent in specific packages; the list of packages is configurable in the middleware. (Issue #1)
- Session history is now displayed in a nice manner (Issue #5)
- setuptools will not correctly include data sources unless they live in MANIFEST.in.
- Initial release