Loudspeaker is a simple, efficient, gorgeous, customizable audio player for iOS, backed by AVQueuePlayer.
loudspeaker is available through CocoaPods. To install it, simply add the following line to your Podfile:
You can either run
pod try loudspeaker from your command line or clone the repo and run
pod install from the Example directory followed by loading up the Example workspace.
- Check out the latest master to make sure the feature hasn't been implemented or the bug hasn't been fixed yet.
- Check out the issue tracker to make sure someone already hasn't requested it and/or contributed it.
- Fork the project and submit a pull request from a feature or bugfix branch.
- Please include tests. This is important so we don't break your changes unintentionally in a future version.
- Please don't modify the podspec, version, or changelog. If you do change these files, please isolate a separate commit so we can cherry-pick around it.
Adam Yanalunas, firstname.lastname@example.org
loudspeaker is available under the MIT license. See the LICENSE file for more info.