Dialogflow: Women Mentor Search and Escalation to a Human
This project consists of a simple Dialogflow agent, deployed to firebase cloud functions that shows the use of dialogflow, google cloud natural language api, sentiment analysis and firebase.
This project is designed as a demo, not as a finished solution.
In this repo you can find a node.js demo for presentation on the 28/01/2019 for GDG Cloud London
If you'd like to find a .net alternative by Jon Skeet you can find it here.
- Sign-up or Log-in to your Dialogflow account.
- In Dialogflow's console, select Create Agent in the left navigation and fill in the required fields and Save.
- Name for your agent, i.e.
- Select Create.
- Go to the settings ⚙ > Export and Import tab > Restore from zip.
mentor-search-demo.zipfile located in this repo.
- git clone
- Download and install Node.js
- Install Firebase
- Within the repo directory,
$npm installto install all of the project's dependencies.
- Google Cloud Platform
The list used in this project was imported from Lady Leet's #Fempire
The demo can be found here
To be improved
- Add the Firebase search by region or name
- Add Firestore
- Once the telephone gateway fix has been merged in official dialogflow codebase, remove the