Oddox is a blog with an offline-first editor. Write, save, and publish your posts without an internet connection, then sync later when you're connected.
- Multi-Author blog system with roles. Author, Admin, Co-Authors, and Editors
- Organize blog posts by Tags, Categories, Featured, Authors, and Dates
- Offline-first dashboard for authors to manage their blog
- SEO & Social Media ready with Facebook (OpenGraph), Twitter, Google+ tags
- HTTP/2, HTTPS, and pbkdf2 (RFC2898) hashed passwords
- Fast, asynchronous, caches content by default
This project is still in development but stay tuned. The first version will be made available once the main features are complete.
Build and Deploy
For developers, run the commands below to get started.
# build for production ./gradlew build # serve at localhost:8080 ./gradlew run # run all tests ./gradlew test # run just unit tests ./gradlew test -x integrationTest # run just it tests ./gradlew integrationTest -x test
Apache 2.0 License