Collection of F# utilities.
- Functions for working with environment variables and secrets
- Types and functions for working with currencies
- Implementation of State monad with builder
- Add Paket to your project.
- Add paket.dependencies file to your project.
- Add a reference to the file you would like to use. For example,
add the Result.fs file in the
source https://www.nuget.org/api/v2 github ameier38/fsharp-utilities Result.fs
- Add the dependency to the
- Install dependencies
$ ./.paket/paket.exe install
- Install FAKE. See this post for a tutorial on getting started with FAKE.
- Clone the repo.
> git clone https://github.com/ameier38/fsharp-utilities.git
- Make your updates.
- Run the tests.
> fake build