See the readme files in each of the subdirectories for more information about each of them.
- minutiae: The library itself
- client: A web-based thin client that can be used to view and interact with a simulation running remotely.
- ants: A virtual, persistant, real-time ant colony. Very WIP
- dancing_particles: An attempt at creating particles that move around together in response to hidden noise functions.
- fish: A simulation implementation involving small swimming fish providing a good example of how to use the library.
- liquid_gold: A generated world consisting of "ore" which is transformed into an iridescent gold fluid.
- volumetric Exploration of volumentric rendering or 3D noise data using WebGL