Intro to Algorithms and Whiteboarding
(Almost) every Wednesday 6:30pm - 8:00pm at DBC SF
What is it?
A weekly workshop created to help DBC alumi practice their technical interview skills. The workshops are generally strucutred as follows:
6:30-7:00: Thunder talk on an algorithms topic.
7:00-7:45: Split up into groups of three. A new problem is displayed every 15 minutes. Each group member solves one problem while the other two group members act as interviewers.
7:45-8:00: Everyone gathers back together as a large group and discusses the questions.
|Sept 30||HAPPY BRIRTHDAY WHITEBOARDING WEDNESDAY: Intro to Whiteboarding||Amelia|
|Oct 7||Stacks & Queues||Andrew Patterson|
|Oct 21||Big O||- John|
|Oct 28||Linked Lists||-|
- Khan Academy's Algorithms Course
- Interview Cake
- Project Euler - questions that need efficient algorithms
- Brian Stroti's Ruby Graph Algorithms
- Coursera: Algorithms, Part I from Princeton
- Coursera: Algorithms: Design and Analysis, Part 1 from Stanford
- Andy's answer to: Why have tech interview become hard?