What is AMIS Transportation ?
Advanced Mobility Infrastructure Solution
Advanced Mobility Infrastructure Solutions are part of the ERC20-AMIS Token Future, options and crypto derivatives Projects. Amis Transportation is a basic web front end designed to interact with on-chain smart contract distributing reputation/sustainability tokens and mobility assets.
This project was kickedoff during the BIOTS2018 Hackathon. The aim of AMIS is to offer a decentralized transportation system touching ground-sea-air mobility markets for people and consumer goods.
The following is included in the repository:
- doc: documentation
- example_webui: An example of web interface
- homepage: The web interface of Amis Mobility project
- src: Source code of the AMIS Transportation project
- video: Screen cast of homepage usage
Go to https://ami-solution.github.io/transportation/homepage/ to interact with the currently deployed contracts on the Ropsten test network. Make sure you have installed the MetaMask browser plugin and have selected the Ropsten test network.
Create new user: Add your name and transportation type, click "Add User", and confirm transaction. You will be rewarded 250 MOB Tokens. Request Car: Select start and end location and the transportion type. Currently only two lenders, one with a EV and one with one with a regular terrestrial transportation system; could be bus, car, bike, motorcycle, horse...
Testing the ropsten contract
Deploying the contracts using remix
- Clone repository
- In MetaMask, select the Ropsten test network and ensure you have some funds in your wallet
- Open http://remix.ethereum.org/ and add the contracts in src/contracts
- Select the "run" tab and chose the environment "injected web3"
- Click "create" and confirm transaction when MetaMask popup comes up
- Click on the "mobcoin" button to read out the mobcoin address to show your MOB balance in MetaMask.