Releases · amiga-mui/thebar
MCC TheBar 26.22
MCC TheBar 26.21
MCC TheBar 26.20
MCC TheBar 26.19
Version 26.19 of MCC TheBar
- mcp/class.c: fixed the "pointer to a pointer" operation when a simple
pointer is enough already. This fixes the invalid saved configuration for
the "Appearance" page. Thanks to Christian Maier for the hint.
- library.c: moved the system and CPU description behind the copyright part.
- all/Debug.c: declare inlined _INDENT() function as static to avoid warnings
- mcp/Makefile: generate ISO8859-1 encoded catalogs instead of UTF8 encoded
- include: updated SDI headers.
MCC TheBar v26.17
Version 26.17 of MCC TheBar
- implemented an alternative greying algorithm which just blends a grey shade over the image instead of turning all colors to grey.
- config items matching the default values will be removed from the configuration to be able to reset all items to their defaults.
- removed artificial limitation of blending modes for the AmigaOS3 build.
- implemented new attribute MUIA_TheBar_HoveredButton to get notified about the currently hovered button.
- trigger MUIA_TheButton_MouseOver (and as a consequence MUIA_TheBar_MouseOver as well) for all kinds of button styles, not just for the typical dynamic frame styles (i.e. sunny and raised).
- remember the state of MUIA_NoNotify and apply it again when modifying MUIA_TheBar_Active. This fixes the unwanted notifications during MUIM_TheBar_NoNotifySetAttr.