Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 50 million developers.Sign up
Version 26.20 of MCC TheBar
- misc: reworked the DoSuperNew() implementation to call DoSuperMethodA() with
an explicitly built OM_NEW message on the stack.
Version 26.19 of MCC TheBar
- mcp/class.c: fixed the "pointer to a pointer" operation when a simple
pointer is enough already. This fixes the invalid saved configuration for
the "Appearance" page. Thanks to Christian Maier for the hint.
- library.c: moved the system and CPU description behind the copyright part.
- all/Debug.c: declare inlined _INDENT() function as static to avoid warnings
- mcp/Makefile: generate ISO8859-1 encoded catalogs instead of UTF8 encoded
- include: updated SDI headers.
Version 26.17 of MCC TheBar
- implemented an alternative greying algorithm which just blends a grey shade over the image instead of turning all colors to grey.
- config items matching the default values will be removed from the configuration to be able to reset all items to their defaults.
- removed artificial limitation of blending modes for the AmigaOS3 build.
- implemented new attribute MUIA_TheBar_HoveredButton to get notified about the currently hovered button.
- trigger MUIA_TheButton_MouseOver (and as a consequence MUIA_TheBar_MouseOver as well) for all kinds of button styles, not just for the typical dynamic frame styles (i.e. sunny and raised).
- remember the state of MUIA_NoNotify and apply it again when modifying MUIA_TheBar_Active. This fixes the unwanted notifications during MUIM_TheBar_NoNotifySetAttr.