Best suited for users (typically office users), who are more tied to their desktop email clients than to mobile and web applications, and want a quick way to set reminders on the fly.
The user will receive a notification from
firstname.lastname@example.org to his Google Mail inbox on the selected date. These notifications can then be easily filtered and forwarded to any other email address.
- While logged in to your Google account, go to Apps Script Dashboard and create a new project by clicking on
+ New script.
- Create a script file
calendar-frontend.gsunder the project and copy the content of
- Create a HTML file
index.htmland copy the content of
- Go to
Publish -> Deploy as web appand apply the following settings:
- Project version: New
- Execute the app as: Me
- Who has access to the app: Only myself
- Click Update
- Go to the URL under
Current web app URL(web app URL)
- Confirm Apps Scripts authorizations.
Please, note that this demo is hosted by a free Google account, which is subject to Apps Script services quotas and limitations.
To later revoke app's access to your data, follow the steps described here: Revoking access rights | Authorization for Google Services | Apps Script
- Select due time (current version set the reminder to 8:00AM)
- List, edit and delete created/upcoming reminders
- Publish the application as "API Executable" for authenticated access without having to be logged in to a Google account.
- Logs in a standard format
- Google Apps Script
- Bootstrap 4
- Bootstrap-datepicker 1.7.1
- Font Awesome 4.4
Copyright © 2018 Amine Al Kaderi
This software is released under the GNU GPLv3 license. For more information read the license.