Ho to build Sales Square
Sales Square is built using Trigger.io, here are the steps to build and test this app on a Mac in the iOS emulator.
The steps to test on Windows / Android are similar and you can find more information here on Getting started with Trigger.io.
Install the Trigger.io Toolkit
- Install the toolkit from https://trigger.io/forge/toolkit
- Start the Toolkit and create an account
- Create a new app and note the app directory
Getting the code
Open a terminal and navigate to your app directory.
Copy your identity.json file away and remove the template contents in the src directory:
cd src mv identity.json ... rm -rf *
Checkout this repository and copy the identity.json file back:
git clone https://github.com/amirnathoo/Sales-Square . cd .. mv identity.json src/
Running the app
- In the Toolkit, click on the app name to build it. The first time this will take a minute or so, subsequent incremental builds will be very fast.
- Then click 'iOS' in the Run section of the app page. You'll see the full console output there and the iPhone emulator will start up in a few seconds.