Table Cleaner for Sublime Text 2
This is a package for Sublime Text 2. If you are looking for the package for Sublime Text 3, then check this repo out.
What is it for?
Aligns and cleans the tables for a prettier output. Useful for programming languages like Cucumber or LaTex.
This package is also included in the Sublime Text 2 Cucumber bundle, so if you installed that package, you don't have to install the Table Cleaner package separately
Using Sublime Package Control
If you are using Will Bond's excellent Sublime Package Control, you can easily install the Table Cleaner package via the
Package Control: Install Package menu item.
Alternatively, if you are a git user, you can install the package and keep up to date by cloning the repo directly into your
Packages directory in the Sublime Text 2 application settings area.
Go to your Sublime Text 2
Packages directory and clone the package repository using the command below:
git clone https://github.com/mishu91/Sublime-Text-2-Table-Cleaner "Table Cleaner"
- Download the files using the GitHub .zip download option
- Unzip the files and rename the folder to
- Copy the folder to your Sublime Text 2
Align a table pasted from another source (e.g. a website).
Works only if "Indent using spaces" is NOT checked.
These settings can be found in Base File.sublime-settings
- table_cleaner_delimiters - Delimiters between two cells of the table - default: ["|", "&", "\\"]
- table_cleaner_align_to_middle - Align the text of each cell to middle (if set to false, the text will be alligned to left) - default: false
- table_cleaner_delimiters_white_spaces - The number of whitespaces between the text of a cell and the delimiters - default: 1
- table_import_separator - The separator inserted when formatting a table imported - default: "|"
- table_import_sorround_with_separator - Append a separator at the beginning and the end of each line when importing a table - default: true
How it works
Select the table you want to clean, and press alt + ; and the table gets cleaned instantly. For cleaning a table pasted from another source press alt + shift + ;" and the table gets cleaned instantly.
Did you spot any bug or think of a great improvement? Create a new issue, or submit a pull request.
- 0.2.0 The tables can be aligned by multiple separators at the same time, and the separators can have more than one character; multiple selection works as well; added the table import feature
- 0.1.0 Added better support for LaTex tables; added more settings to make it more configurable
- 0.0.1 Initial release