Customized 404 page for Q2A
This plugin will allow you to customize 404 page. You can place useful message for the site users.
- Supports HTML code.
- Enable or disable plugin.
- Enable or disable search box .
- Custom CSS for extra styling .
- Extrat zip file.
- Place directory called
q2a-custom-404-pagein qa-plugin folder.
Minimum Question2Answer Version Required
- Login with admin credentials .
- Go to Admin > Plugins page.
- Scroll down to "Custom 404 Page" in plugin list.
- Click on "options" to place HTML code and enable plugin.
- Gideon Greenspan for Question2Answer
- Prothoughts.com for the base plugin
This plugin is forked from https://github.com/ProThoughts/q2a-custom-404-page by Prothoughts.com . Both serves the same purpose . I have added some more fretures like search box , costum css and some code enhancements . So make sure you are using any one but not both . If you have installed both then it may not work as expected .