Delete Hidden Posts
This is a plugin for Question2Answer websites that deletes all hidden posts with/with-out having children posts
The latest version of Question2Answer does not allow to delete the posts directly which have some children posts (the comments and answers for a question are said to be children posts for that question and the comments to a answer are said to be children posts to a answer ) . You must have to hide and then delete all its child posts one by one before you delete the parent one . This applies to both the Quesions and answers as well .
This plugin adds a delete button right after the question / answer / comment (can be controlled via admin panel options ) which can delete the posts (question / amswer / comment) on a single click .
Also if your website has many hidden posts which have many child posts this plugin can delete them with one click effort .
- ability to delete all the hidden posts from q2a database having dependencies
- when a question is deleted all its answers , comments gets deleted
- when a answer is deleted all its comments and related questions gets deleted
- buttons are displayed after a question's or answer's or comemnt's response buttons - which helps to delete the post right away
- every options can be configured from admin panel
- added ask user confirmation while deleting a question / answer / comment
- added ask admin confirmation while deleting all hidden posts
- removed css styling , only handling with q2a provided classes
- improved redirect logic
- improved code
- initial stable release
This is beta code. It is probably okay for production environments, but may not work exactly as expected. Refunds will not be given. If it breaks, you get to keep both parts.
Question2Answer is a free and open source platform for Q&A sites. For more information, visit: