Cannot retrieve contributors at this time
2019-02-22 (v 2.1.0)
2019-02-19 (v 2.0.0)
- Code cleanups (use functions, better comments)
- Use more config variables
delta from data output, but leave it in debug logging
- Increase acceleration precision to 3 digits (configurable)
stop_us output to better coincide with acceleration timing (I think)
2019-01-04 (v 1.0.0)
- Changed accelerometer from 4G to 8G range.
- Changed acceleration output from
G since it's metric/imperial agnostic.
lis.read() directly instead of
lis.getEvent() for a very small speed boost (but mostly to avoid conversion from
- Set accelerometer to faster data rate (unsure this has an effect due to issues in the library).
- Use SDFat library to support long filenames.
- Uses a full timestamp for the output filename (e.g.
- Set I2C speed to fast mode.
- Define the column units (e.g.
G) in the header row to reduce disk usage.
millis() from output (same info provided by
- Dropped battery voltage from output.
- Dropped acceleration range from output (inconsequential).
unsigned long variables to reduce overhead.
- Call the
unixtime() just once at start up and use
micros() to estimate time afterward (shaved off 30ms per loop).
- Dropped the motion-detection aspect of data writing and simply write the data to the SD card every 800 loops.