##Administrator Manager For managining the website content, most of the web based applications have backend Control Panel / Dashboard / Adminstrator account. The Admin Panel is used to CRUD website content. This Admin Panel can have one or more users.
Administrator Manager is an Angular JS based PHP/MySQL application which is used to Create - Read - Update - Delete Admin panel users.
Live Demo -> Username
####Built using Angular JS and PHP/MySQL
- Administrator Login
- Forget Password
- Admin User Statistics
- Add User
- Update User
- Delete User
- View All Users
- Filter User list
- Sort by clicking table heading
- View each User details
- View Profile
- Update Profile
- RESTful services
- Singleton Pattern
- Role manager - Laravel AngularJS Application
- Add new Status and Role
- Restrict Page access based on user Role
- Material Design
- Update validation
- Email, Role, Status
has-errorclass not applied when the input is touched
- If there are no Roles or Status in database, add user error will occur - a fix for this will be add new Role and Status as select option
- Menu will show same name even if the name changed in updated profile.
- Profile update - Duplicate email or username check not done
- Login only using email (not using username)
Bootstrap is the most popular HTML, CSS, and JS framework for developing responsive, mobile first projects on the web.
dirPagination is a Boostrap based Pagination Directive.
Angular Loading Bar is an automatic loading bar using angular interceptors.
Bootstrap components written in pure AngularJS by the AngularUI Team.
Font Awesome gives you scalable vector icons that can instantly be customized.
Mockaroo allows you to quickly and easily to download large amounts of randomly generated test data based on your own specs.