Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 50 million developers.Sign up
ampache-4.1.1_all.zip (MD5SUM eb958442fcc0c6377f9070baa7db13b4)
Ampache 4.1.1 is a minor release that contains a new API build as well as some bugfixes caught along the way.
- Bump API version to 400004 (4.0.0 build 004)
- Api - Fix parameters using 0
- Api - Get the correct total_count in xml when you set a limit
- Api - Fix many XML formatting issues
- Api - Add Api::check_access to warn when you can't access a function
- Remove non-free lib/composer.* files.
- You can enable c-pchart with (composer require 'szymach/c-pchart')
- Hide localplay in the sidebar when you disable all the plugins
- Extend Shouts to 2000 characters; Labels to 250
- Remove shoutcast table and preferences. (Dead code)
- Add a status icon to the channel list pointing to the channel/ID/status.xsl
- Fix Musicbrainz Art search
- Fix tmp_playlist bug removing items
- Fix Dropbox catalog errors when using a small library
- Fix some bugs getting invalid time/date when reading tags
ampache-4.1.0_all.zip (MD5SUM 963d35b329d0829f10b391a5913bc926)
Api 400003 is stable and ready for all developers. API work will now move on to JSON support.
A lot of work has gone into search, preparing for static typing and a lot of tiny bugs.
- Bump API version to 400003 (4.0.0 build 003)
- Api::playlist - filter mandatory
- Api::playlist_edit - filter mandatory. name and type now optional
- Api::user - Extend return values to include more user fields
- Playlist::create - Return duplicate playlist ID instead of creating a new one
- Artist::check - Remove MBID from Various Artist objects
- Fix Song::update_song for label
- Api - Do not limit smartlists based on item count (return everything you can access)
- Api/Database - Add last_count for search table to speed up access in API
- Fix Api issues relating to playlist access
- Fix comparison bugs found during static type testing
- Fix enable/disable song ajax
- December translation update from Transifex
- Add playlist into main search page. (Songs, Albums, Artists, Playlists, Videos)
- Typo in login page HTTP_REFERER
- Roll back mysql8 workarounds. (Orace MySQL supported on php7.4+ only)
- Fix bin*.inc text issues with newline
- Add docs/examples/channel_run.service for sunning background processes as a service
- New search option "Another User" allows searching other user ratings and favorites
- user_numeric searches also available in the API. ([https://github.com/ampache/ampache/wiki/XML-methods])
- Updates to support php7.4 (Ampache supports 7.1-7.4)
- Fix bug in UI when enabling/disabling songs
- Checks in Subsonic/WebUI for recording repeated plays
- Update channel status pages (/channel/$CHANNELID/status.xsl)
- Fix smartlists when searching sub-lists (Ampache was trying to create one giant query that didn't scale well)
- composer & php-cs-fixer updates
- Fix "Add New..." in album edit
- Revert changes in 4.0.0 and allow manual choices for artist/album on upload again.
- Subsonic return json errors when requesting json format (previously errors were always xml)
- Add github package guide for docker to RELEASE-PROCESS.md
- Update ListenBrainz plugin for empty additional info. (API says remove this section from json)
ampache-4.0.4_all.zip (MD5SUM 08990849409c6c23a9f8f2eb99755365)
Thanks for working with me to smooth this release out.
I think we're finally at a point where I can move on to new development and let this release free!
- Finalize release procedure to make these updates a bit smoother
- Reduce the time for repeated track playback (Song length - 5 sec)
- Filter playlists in API, Web and Subsonic correctly for regular users vs admins
- Fix album count for Artists when the album is missing data
- Fix searches / searchbox for MYSQL8
- Fix some invalid returns in lib/*
- Send the correct function in ajax.server when deleting from playlist
- Hide some lines from the mashup to make it a bit nicer
- Remove the old logo from the main install page
ampache-4.0.3_all.zip (MD5SUM 0052c5c2b7a3ca05e5e7986099d61a60)
Lots of fixes related to the API/Playlists. Things are starting to stabilize really well and we should see a bit more gap between releases due to all the great reports that came in.
- Fixes for Api::get_indexes, Api::playlists, Api::playlist, Api::playlist_songs
- Fix Access::check to allow all public lists
- Filter playlists by access in subsonic
- Fail check_php_verison() when using less than php7.1
- Fix global user connecting through the API with an API key.
ampache-4.0.2_all.zip (MD5SUM af2154aa9904cb13f02794d2e5aa84a1)
Good to see all the new reports coming in. Keep those reports coming in!
- Bump API version to 400002. (v4.0.0 build 002)
- Extend Api::playlist_generate (add new mode 'unplayed')
- Fix API playlist commands and access checks relating to playlists
- Access::check should be passing user id from the API
- SQL query fixes for Album, Playlist methods
- Remove spaces from play url extensions (Should help with nginx)
- Translate typo in show_test.inc
- Trim massive year, time and track when importing new songs
ampache-4.0.1_all.zip (MD5SUM afae10c4e18cfd03ab8327b1aac2dc56)
Minor release to fix bug in album class and some minor details.
- Bug fix that would cause albums to be recreated in Album::check on null original_year
- Added 'file' to Song::find array
ampache-4.0.0_all.zip (MD5SUM 0f1f8a3c6b5c9511294a0db6d00efa5e)
Major update points
- Drop PHP 5.6 support for 7.1+
- Resolve CVE-2019-12385 for the SQL Injection
- Resolve CVE-2019-12386 for the persistent XSS
- Resolve NS-18-046 Multiple Reflected Cross-site Scripting Vulnerabilities in Ampache 3.9.0
- Default to disk 1 instead of 0 (db updates to handle existing albums)
- Fix - MySQL8 installation using mysql_native_password with caveats [https://github.com/ampache/ampache/wiki/mysql-faq]
- If you are using charts/graphs there has been a change regarding c-pchart chart-faq
- New Plugin - Matomo.plugin. [https://matomo.org/]
- New Plugin - ListenBrainz.plugin [https://listenbrainz.org/]
- Default to mashup view for artists and albums
- Documented the Ampache API [https://github.com/ampache/ampache/wiki/XML-methods]
- API Authentication: Require a handshake and generate unique sessions at all times
- API Authentication: allow sha256 encrypted apikey for auth
- You must send an encrypted api key in the following fashion. (Hash key joined with username)
- $passphrase = hash('sha256', $username . hash('sha256', $apikey));
- Update Subsonic api to 1.13.0 [http://www.subsonic.org/pages/api.jsp]
- Allow token auth using API Key instead of password.
- MD5SUM of zip file: bf229c07cbced00ff58cdd10802a4964
- Autoupdate now ignores pre-release (preview) versions.
- Video details now correctly displayed for personal video.
- XML API now fully accepts user's API key. Session will be extended if it exists; Otherwise it's replaced.
- Artist name added to Lastfm track.getsimilar query.
- Catalog_update.inc now includes switches for catalog name and catalog type.
- Added Beets catalog to Composer autoload.
- Performance improved with playlist display and search.
- General translation Updates.
- Documented php module requirement for FreeBSD.
MD5SUM of zip file: 91c3ed650b5a5201499e8ac2f26d27aa
Fixed uploading of avatar.
DSub now writes the correct extension when the ampache config switch
Artist info now properly displayed.
Fixed login bug with PHP-7.2 installed.
- Subsonic API now removes illegal characters before returning text.
- Removed hardcoded access level to allow guests to stream audio.
- Guest accounts can now access songs and public playlists.
- Fixed bug in subsonic API which caused DSub not to create folders or
add file extensions when caching.