- Subsonic API now removes illegal characters before returning text.
- Removed hardcoded access level to allow guests to stream audio.
- Guest accounts can now access songs and public playlists.
- Fixed bug in subsonic API which caused DSub not to create folders or
add file extensions when caching.
- Better able to clean up image extensions when gathering art from remote sites.
- Check for B.O.M. (\xff\xfe) only in mp3 composer tag and remove.
- Added .ogv encoding target for more efficient streaming of mkv files.
- Top menu appearance more reader friendly for translations.
- Additional fixes to update_remote_catalog function.
- Enabled similar songs when clicking on radio icon in DSub.
- Repaired problem with removing "empty" albums.
- Can now access XML-API when default ACL(s) are removed.
- 'Find Duplicates' tool now works.
- Cleaning now checks for mounted path before removing empty albums/missing files.
- Starring album and artist now work via Subsonic client.
- Modified "Gather Art" debug message to remove confusion from "Image less than 5 chars...".
- Updated Subsonic Remote Catalog Module to version 2.
- Subsonic Catalog now grabs artwork directly from the subsonic server.
- Various fixes to Subsonic Catalog and Subsonic API.
- Release package now downloads from release update alert.
- Develop package downloads from develop update alert.
- Fixed album Search.
- Added search capability for user's own ratings option for Song, Artist, Album search.
- Clean process now removes empty albums.
- Further translation updates and fixes.
- Updated Subsonic API to increase compliance with Subsonic json API specs.
- Added starred date to album list and song and formatted per Subsonic spec.
- Now compatible with latest Ultrasonic client (json transfer).
- Fixed ability to edit/save smartplaylist name without setting 'random'.
- Search/smart playlist now includes favorite artists and albums.
- Modified SQL statement to not offend default SQL_MODE of ONLY_FULL_GROUP_BY on server versions after 5.7.6.
- Set redirect to false for streaming types.
- Subsonic catalog now displays album art and artist bio.
- Artist info now displays in Ampache's installed language.
- Updated translations.
- Composer tag changes now saved to database.
- Seafile catalog module added.
- Dropbox catalog updated to V2 API.
- ip6 addresses now added to user history.
- Updated api.class.php
- fix for web_path auto configuration for subdirectory installation
- Composer tag changes now written to database
- Fixed catch null reference
- Changes to make translation easier
- Smart Playlist can now be edited/saved without 'random' set.
- Improved handling of ID3v2.3 and v2.4.
- Added sort by Disk number to all non-default sorts
- Song comments now editable.
- User can now overcome
limitlimitation by passing
- DuckDuckGo search engine added
- API improvements
- New Podcast feature
- Many small Subsonic API fixes
- Minimum PHP version back to PHP 5.4
- Security update
- AGPL re-licensing
- Composer for dependency management
- PHP7 compatibility fix
- Several fixes and enhancement