Amplitude is introducing a new Android Kotlin SDK. This new SDK provides improved developer experience, helps users instrument data more seamlessly and provide more control over data being instrumented using custom plugins.
To learn more about the new SDK, here are some useful links:
- Maven Central: https://search.maven.org/artifact/com.amplitude/analytics-android
- GitHub: https://github.com/amplitude/Amplitude-Kotlin
- Documentation: https://www.docs.developers.amplitude.com/data/sdks/android-kotlin
Official Amplitude Android SDK
Amplitude and Ampli SDK
Ampli SDK is autogenerated library based on your pre-defined tracking plan. The Ampli SDK, is a lightweight wrapper over the Amplitude SDK that provides type-safety, supports linting, and enables features like input validation. The code replicates the spec in the Tracking Plan and enforces its rules and requirements. This repository is about Amplitude SDK. To learn more about Ampli SDK, please refer to the Ampli Android and examples.
Installation and Quick Start
Please visit our
See our Android SDK Reference for a list and description of all available SDK methods.
- A demo application showing the integration of our SDK using Gradle.
- A demo application showing the integration of our SDK using Segment's Android SDK.
- A demo application demonstrating a potential integration with Google Tag Manager.
Click here to view the Android SDK Changelog.