Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 31 million developers.Sign up
onInitmethod that accepts a callback that will be invoked after init
- Allow for api endpoints that do not end with a trailing slash
- Sync with upstream ua-parser for user agent parsing
- Upgrade rollup/babel dependencies
- Invoke runQueuedFunctions from the main library instead of the snippet. This will allow integrations to take advantage of the queueing feature on sites that do not use the snippet.
- Drop JSON polyfill. This will break IE 7 and older. You can install your own JSON polyfill before loading amplitude.
- Stop committing generated files to the master branch in the git repository. You should not install amplitude from the master git branch. You should never import amplitude.min.js into your build.
- Drop custom user agent parsing for symbian and blackberry
- Add support for unsetting utm params when a new session is created
- Update dependencies to pass yarn audit
- Bugfix: Allow logLevel to be set to disabled.
- Bugfix: Update ua-parser to work in quirks mode in older internet explorer versions
- Fetch ua-parsers-js from npm instead of github
secureCookieoption to add a secure flag to the cookie
Fix error that might occur if another party defines a global variable named
Bufferthat is not actually a
Fix bug where the log level was not initialized correctly
trackingOptionsas a configuration option. This allows you to disable the automatic tracking of specific user properties such as ip_address, city, country, etc. See the Help Center Documentation for instructions on setting up th is configuration.