1.0.2-built tag which facilitates installation of plugin build via submodule, Composer, etc. Also consider using WordPress Packagist.
- Gracefully handle conflicting version of PHP-CSS-Parser being loaded. This issue was specifically noticed when the Mailpoet plugin is active. See #1743. Props westonruter.
- Fix erroneous enqueueing of AMP validation screen JS/CSS assets on non-AMP admin screens. See #1798, #1796. Props westonruter, geminorum.
- Fix content smooth scrolling in Twenty Seventeen theme. #1777, #1830. Props westonruter.
- Update welcome prompt to point to Getting Started section on amp-wp.org. See #1799. Props westonruter.
is_amp_endpoint()before queried object is available. This ensures that themes and plugins will get accurate responses when calling
is_amp_endpoint()in paired/native modes. See #1794. Props westonruter, flixos90 (felixarntz).
- Eliminate obsolete i18n code. See #1789. Props swissspidy, westonruter,
- Prevent re-bundling WordPress packages which are shipped in 5.0. See #1781, #1828. Props westonruter, flixos90 (felixarntz).
- Fix handling of stylesheets for themes that are located in additional theme directories. See #1790. Props westonruter.
- Improve checks for users who install the plugin from source on GitHub. See #1774. Props westonruter.
- Improve reliability of phpunit test runs across environments. See #1776. Props westonruter.