AMP is a web component framework for easily creating user-first websites, stories, ads, emails and more.
AMP is an open source project, and we'd love your help making it better!
Want to know more about AMP?
- amp.dev is the best place to learn more about AMP--and of course the site is made using AMP!
- For developers using AMP, amp.dev includes
Having a problem using AMP?
- The amp.dev Support page has resources for getting help.
- Use Stack Overflow to ask questions about using AMP and find answers to questions others have asked.
- Let us know about bugs, and file feature requests to suggest improvements.
- AMP accepts responsible security disclosures through the Google Application Security program.
Want to help make AMP better?
- CONTRIBUTING.md has information on how you can help improve AMP, including ongoing participation through Slack, weekly design reviews, etc.
- We strongly encourage code contributions!
- We enthusiastically welcome new contributors to AMP even if you have no experience being part of an open source project. We've made it easy to get started contributing.
- Consider joining one of AMP's Working Groups, where most of the day-to-day work in AMP gets done.
Other useful information
- AMP's release documentation provides details on how and when AMP releases new versions, including how to know when a change is live in a release.
- AMP's roadmap provides details on some of the significant projects we are working on.
- The AMP meta repository has information about the AMP open source project, including AMP's governance.
- AMP's code of conduct documents how all members, committers and volunteers in the community are required to act. AMP strives for a positive and growing project community that provides a safe environment for everyone.